Most of the Brownies are not 120, but the Brownie
Cresta 1, 2, and 3 all are.  Unfortunately for us yanks,
the Cresta was a british model that wasn't sold in the
US.  They show up on ebay once in a while.  I have one
that actually has a fun lens (or is that "lense") on it -
nicely sharp in the middle, pleasant focus and light fall-off
towards the edges, and some interesting chromatic abberation.

At 10:18 AM -0500 11/26/01, Richard M. Koolish wrote:
 >  Tom,
I was on e-bay for hours looking there are many of these types of camera's I
 am not sure whether I should try to convert it or use it as it is and see
 what takes place. Have you tried this as a pinhole, if so how did you feel
 with your results?
  Christine

    An old 120 Brownie can also be converted to pinhole.  One advantage of the
    Brownie is that the shutter has a time exposure setting.  I just converted
    one.  The lens was in a brass holder that threaded onto a block of wood
    inside the camera, so it came out very easily.  It gets 8 6x8 pictures
    on a roll.  The camera cost me $6.00 at the recent Photographica show in
    Boston.