>  Tom,
>  I was on e-bay for hours looking there are many of these types of camera's I
> am not sure whether I should try to convert it or use it as it is and see
> what takes place. Have you tried this as a pinhole, if so how did you feel
> with your results?
>  Christine

    An old 120 Brownie can also be converted to pinhole.  One advantage of the
    Brownie is that the shutter has a time exposure setting.  I just converted
    one.  The lens was in a brass holder that threaded onto a block of wood
    inside the camera, so it came out very easily.  It gets 8 6x8 pictures
    on a roll.  The camera cost me $6.00 at the recent Photographica show in
    Boston.