If you trot on down to the local hardware store, and ask for 1/4-20 nuts,
they can be super- glued onto any thing you make, and voila , you have a
tripod socket for about 20 -25 cents apiece ............

Yes, that is how I adapted the Full-Vue that I had. I like a flat bottom surface on my cameras, so I counterset the nut in square of ABS plastic. Worked great, but I've found other equally inexpensive cameras for conversion to pinhole use that already have tripod mounts. The major drawback of the Full-Vue for me was that time exposure requires you to hold down the shutter release during exposure and instant exposure is a single speed.

Tom

I took a 2" x 2" piece of 3/8" pine I had lying around, drilled a 3/8" hole through it, pressed in a 1/4-20 T-Nut into the hole and epoxied the whole thing to the bottom of the Full-View. The advantage of doing it this way is you end up with a nice flat base for your tripod head to mount up against.

-t