I know I am not alone in my appreciation of the tremendous resources
available on this list, Guillermo being a prime example.  I always learn
something from his posts. Thank you Guillermo, thank you all for your
intelligence, artistry and civility. It is always an inspiration.

I've already altered an ancient Leonardo to be a close-up camera. I've
also been using a PhotoTechnicalGroup (f512) camera with good effect.
Well-built, easy to use, only lacks a graphloc back.

Does anyone have an email address for Dominique Stroobant? I had
communicated via his son Ishmael's hotmail account years ago but would
like to get in touch with him again. His 17mm pinhole for Leica thread
mount is still my most beloved pinhole, especially for hand-held work.
Thanks,

Howard Wells
http://home.earthlink.net/~sandwell/