  From: luciana napchan
  To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
  Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 9:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Micro or macro photo with pinhole photo

  Thank you for your response

   But I did not want a wide angle image, so for instance, if I want to make
images of fruits, with a 6X9 120mm film, is my image going to be distorces ?
How can I have a normal image for a 120mm film ? I do have a zero 6x9 camera
and thinking to built a 4X5 one

  Thank you so much

  Luciana

  >From: George L Smyth
  >To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
  >Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Micro or macro photo with pinhole photo
  >Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:36:25 -0700 (PDT)

  I would like to know which camera should I use to make macro or