Hi Bogdan.
Nice to hear from a fellow Montrealer!  I live on St-Hubert, just south of
Duluth.  I'd be happy to get together with you for a coffee and talk about
pinhole photography and philosophy.  Perhaps you can get in touch with me
off-list if this is of interest to you.
Cheers,
Guy Glorieux
"Peace on earth to goodwill men and women"