Weird. The only experience I have ever had with a pinhole was in my high
school photography class. We made shoebox pinholes, painted them entirely
black inside with a small hole about the size of a pencil hole on the
opposite side of the RC based paper. For a shutter we just covered the hole
with a paper and tape and just lifted it up for about a 10 to 20 sec exposure
and then closed it. We then developed the paper. My first pinhole image
turned out pretty good but it didn't have a lot of contrast to it. From what
I'm hearing it sounds like you guys have more technological forms of a
pinhole camera like actually using film in it. I guess that is another way to
do it. I'm sort of clueless as to make one. The words you guys use are
somewhat unfamiliar to me like pinhole/zone photography . I'm assuming that
4x5 is a large format camera? How do you make a good pinhole camera? What do
you guys use? Thanks..
                                            --jeremiah