dibas...@aol.com wrote:

> I am in the process of constructing space for myself to work within.

Here is is rough sketch of my previous set up in a 9x9 feet room, with both
darkroom and dry-room brought together, and which I had for several years.

                      -------Wall------
!        Computer/scan/printer    !      !  Dry  !
!------------------------------ !      !  side  !
!           !            Chair                     -------!
! Write/ !                                        !   En-  !       !
! read    !                                        ! larger !   Wall
!--------                                         --------!       !
!                                                     !  Dry   !
!              ----------------------------------!
!              !        Wet side (trays,etc...)         !
----         !---------------------------------!
       Door

 The computer area and the wet area are placed on opposite walls.  The
enlarger/dry-side of the darkroom on the adjacent wall and opposite that wall a
small desk area to write/read.
The whole thing worked very well.  My wife was even doing some printing in the
darkroom while I was working on the computer with the screen covered with
tranparent inactinic (safelight) plastic!  Hope this gives you some ideas.

Eventually, when we moved to our current house, we separated the computer area
from the darkroom, but for a while, I missed this nice little set-up!

Cheers,

Guy