I am in the process of constructing space for myself to work within. The
space consists of time (less work), which is my problem to solve alone, but
also a physical environment in which I can allow myself to really immerse in
pinhole. I have been following the discussions regarding dark-light rooms or
wet-dry rooms and have decidied to slowly allow the space for both. I was
wondering if anyone could suggest a place to look for "plans" to construct
(lay-out) either or both in one room.  I tend to be a "build as you need
person" but my partner (and main contractor) is looking for structure. Also
any suggestions for a good scanner which will take 120 film and hopefully
soon 4x5. I know there is a huge range in quality and price . Thanks much
Donna Bassin
I just returned from Egypt and perhaps will be able to post some images as
soon as I learn how.