"G.Penate" wrote:

> I said to the guy I'll give you
> $15 CDN and to my delight he answered: "DEAL".

Well done!

> BTW, the same day I bought an 11x14 back! unfortunatelly the guy I bought the
> 8x10 from 6 years ago, had purchased the two 11x14 holders the seller had, he
> told he payed $90CDN each!!.

Good price!!  I'm pretty well done patching all the tiny holes in the bellows of
my 11x14 view camera.  I still have to tighten up the back to make it perfectly
light tight and I'm off an running with the camera.  If the snow finally melts
down, I'll get out and shoot!  It really a BIG camera!
I only have 1 holder for the moment (plus parts to make one, perhaps 2 more),
which is not much if I go out some distance away from my darkroom.  I see
holders every once in a while on eBay.  They sell anywhere from US$100 to $200.

> Go to your nearest home improvement center and buy "T" nuts, this is what they
> look like:
> http://members.home.com/penate/nut.GIF
> If you can't find them, I could buy some I send them to you.

I've never seen one before, but I'll print the image and bring it to the
hardware store and ask for some.  Many thanks for the info.  If I can't find
any, perhaps I'll call on you then.

P.S.  There is a hight probability that I show some work at Eight Elm in May
during Contact 2001"  I'll know better by the end of this week.  Perhaps we
could get together with Tina.  I suppose that Lonsdale Gallery will have Pinhole
work on their walls as usual.

Cheers,

Guy