Gregg Kemp wrote:

> I'm posting an image to the list to test out a couple of things.

I also feel taht this is not the best way to share images.

I belong to another list, the PhotoForum, run from Rochester, and they
have a wonderful device called the PhotoForum Meber's Gallery.

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html

Members of the list can send photographs and every week, the display of
the gallery is changed.  I beleive that the process is virtually
completely automated, so that there is minimal work involved in
uploading the work that has been sent onto the gallery every Friday.

I wonder if something similar could not be designed or if Andrew
Davidhazy might not be willing to share his work so that it could be
adjusted for us.

The nice feature if this gallery is that you can see all the pictures at
once in thumbnail form, click on any to see the larger version and any
associated comments from the author and that all members can then
comment on the gallery work on the list.

Gregg, I could contact Andrew Davidhazy if you and others felt that this
would be a nice model to use.

Best

Guy Glorieux
http://www3.sympatico.ca/guy.glorieux/pnhl.htm