I know that with my previous server and modem it was a
total pain in the arse to receive images in email,
REALLY slow and often my server would time me out and
I'd have to go in via Telnet to delete the offensive
email, never having seen what image was sent.

Thus, while it is not a problem for me any more(praise
be!), I think we should stick to our old method of
using links to our own web sites or the nice new
gallery you set up for us (we could use Dwight's
gallery as an overrun or come up with some bi-monthly
[does that mean every other month?] theme show or some
such) to share images online.

Your last couple of arguments sent in about just
receiving code and not deleting images in replies make
me feel even stronger about this.

Leslie

P.S. I liked your pretty picture, too!