Nice query. You can save and share it at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi?tab=saved-searches (I assume
you can do it; never tested myself but there are some shared queries)

For your initial question who is monitoring new bugs. Create a bug and
you will know since Bugzilla lists all users who are notified. One
reason nobody react to a bug might be the hope that someone else will do
it. (and then 20 new mails and the bug is forgotten)

Best regards
Paul