Hi all

Hope you can help me with this one.
how is it possible to control the torque, in a joint, from a c++ program?

I have created a world and a model file. now i would like to build my own
controller for the joints in the model, using a c++ program, but i can not
figure out how the syntax should be?
It looks like i have to include the joint.hh and the header for the type of
joint i am using but i am sort of stuck when it comes to loading the joint
into the c++ program. I checked the ODE and it looks like there is an
interface to the joints here too, which supports torque control, but i am
kind of stuck when it comes to the (XMLconfig *node) which, as i see it
should be used to tell the c++ program what and where the joint is... So
whether I go "directly" through gazebos joint.hh header or through ode.h i
am stuck at the XMLconfig thing.
If it is possible an example would be greatly appreciated, since I am no
code expert.

Kindly Morten

-----
Morten