Hello,

I'm not really following what you are asking.

By "c++ program", I'm assuming you mean you own control code that is
external to gazebo.

A controller is only accessible via libgazebo or player interfaces.
You're external control code should not try to directly access a
controller.

All that a controller does is act as a middleman between sensors and
actuators, and libgazebo. Controllers basically filter data to fit
interfaces and sensors/actuators.

So, if you have some program that should access an actarray, it should
communicate with the libgazebo actarray interface.

Hope that helps.

-nate