Hi,

I have not looked through version of fltk library you're running, are you
sure commenting out a function in the library is a good idea?

Regarding the bt, it looks like glx might not be supported?  What do you get
when you type "glxinfo" at the terminal command line?  What graphics card
and graphics card driver version are you using?

Given you are already running ubuntu, if you have the gazebo-compatible
graphics card & driver
setup<http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/SystemRequirements>,
maybe consider using the ros-wrapped version of gazebo?  It's a lot more
stable and you can easily install the binaries by following instructions
here <http://www.ros.org/wiki/cturtle/Installation/Ubuntu>, following steps
1.1 through 1.3, then type:

sudo apt-get install ros-cturtle-simulator-gazebo

Once above is done, you can also try various tutorials here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/Tutorials

Save yourself some headache from compiling individual components.

John