Hi,

Due to my current project requirements, I've implemented a GPS interface for
Gazebo that can be used either from libgazebo or thru Player. AFAIK there is
no such feature in Gazebo 0.9 or later or in the C-Turle ROS Gazebo version.
I was wondering if this may be of interest to the community to be included
for future releases? I have also some world and model files and C++ example
code using the GPS (both, libgazebo and Player).

In such a case, could sb (Nate, r u still with this?) push me in the right
direction to send/upload/include this code into the trunk version? I have
developed some new files and modified some others.

Regards,

Some works with Gazebo:
http://playerstage.sourceforge.net/wiki/GazeboUsers#Raul_Correal

************************************************************************************************************************************************
*La información contenida en este mensaje de correo electrónico es confidencial
y puede revestir el carácter de reservada.   *
*Está dirigida exclusivamente a la persona destinataria.
                                                                           *
*El acceso o cualquier uso por parte de cualquier otra persona de este mensaje
no están autorizados y pueden ser ilegales.*
*Si no es Ud. la persona destinataria, le rogamos que proceda a borrarlo.
                                                                   *
*The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.
                                                                      *
*It is intended solely for the addressee.

    *
*Access or any use by any other person to this Internet e-mail is not
authorised and may be unlawful.                                 *
*If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail.
                                                                           *