Yes, Barry is right, but libprofiler.so is not needed unless one is trying
to benchmark things in development, definitely shouldn't be a system
requirement for everyone (though I am not opposed to anyone trying to
improve performance :) ).  If the patch I suggested works correctly, it'll
be integrated into trunk asap, thanks for testing it :)
John