On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Markus Meyer wrote:

[snip]

> > IANAL, but I think it's allowed to have a GPL'd plex86 running on
> > windows, not?
>
> Yes, without any doubt. I just can't see why this should not be the case
> for the VXD.

I think I have seen this discussion somewhere else, and the problem
(if I remember correctly) with the VXD and GPL/LGPL was that in order to
create the VXD you need Microsoft's development system headers and/or
libraries to build/link the module, and these are not distributed with
the OS and are definitely not "Free" software in any sense of the word.
I believe this is what creates the problem with the VXD.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]     |          - Custom Software Development -