IMO, the query just needs to change to show all 4.x compatible products
right now. Not all authors update their products to show they're compatible
with every version. The list of products is then pretty sparse compared to
what is actually available.

More of problem, I've updated my products for 4.2 and listed the
compatibility and most of them still aren't shown here.

That whole product page has always been trouble and a marketing problem for
plone. We need to show more and all the better products--that is definitely
not happening right now. PloneFormGen isn't even listed!

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM, David Glick (Plone) <david.gl...@plone.org