Hi Alan,

Well, actually, most of my testing is with dynamic libraries and drivers -
those are the defaults. But with the latest change I have come across a strange
issue regarding the macro WIN32. What it looks like now is that it is defined
with one configuration of the MSVC compiler but not with another one. This is
with Visual Studio 2010 - for some vague reason my Visual Studio 2012
installation is not working properly. I need to examine this more
systematically.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.