I have done a git pull to update my repository and use cmake to update
sharelibs and staticlib project and now
everything is OK : no test_plbuf error!

Some errors are still here but it's not relative to plplot. May be some
unix command are missing on my computer. I have tried some examples and
it works.

Example :
5>  Building Custom Rule
F:/Lib/test/plplot-plplot/www/announce/CMakeLists.txt
5>  CMake does not need to re-run because
F:\Lib\test\plplot-plplot\buildstatic\www\announce\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp
is up-to-date.
5>  Generating announce-plplot-5.3.0.html
5>  'xmlto' is unknown s internal command
5>  extern, executable file or command file.
5>C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(172,5): error
MSB6006: Arrêt de "cmd.exe" avec le code 9009.