Hi Alan,

I saw your commit. If this indeed works, that would be great. While I just keep
around all manner of scripts and batchfiles to take care of these PATH
manipulations, it is a nuisance and makes testing a more tedious job than it
should be.

I will try it asap and let you know the results.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.