On 2016-12-22 08:27-0000 Arjen Markus wrote:

> I have just added the version and origin information for Tcl in the Wiki page.

Thanks, Arjen.  I tweaked that footnote a bit more than propagated all
changes to the (duplicate) footnote for the other table.  While doing
that, it struck me that although the current description of your batch
file (taken from your e-mail) does not include C++, those examples are
built in any case by nmake. So the next time you use that batch file
you may want to add the C++ examples as well.

Also, would you be willing to copy your batch file to the scripts
directory and commit it?  It sounds like it would be useful to other
MSVC + ifort testers.