Hi Alan,

I have just added the version and origin information for Tcl in the Wiki page.

As for the designation of the C/C++ and Fortran compilers: as far as I am aware
"everybody" uses the terms now in that Wiki page. The official designations you
get with the options to report the version are confusing in my opinion - what
is a composer other than someone writing a piece of music? (Those terms seem to
originate with the marketing department of the various companies.)

The short message therefore is that with the concise and the detailed
designations the software has been uniquely identified.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.