Hi Alan,

I just ran the little script I have for the examples in C, Fortran and Tcl. The
PostScript files all came out identical for the corresponding examples. Here
are the details for the two compilers:

Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE 2015

Copyright (C) 1985-2014 Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.

Intel(R) Parallel Studio XE 2015 Update 1 Composer Edition (package 148)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Composer XE 2015>cl -v

Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.40629 for x64

(See also remark below)

Regards,

Arjen

PLplot built smoothlessly from a clean directory - so the Intel Fortran .def
file is up to date.

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.