On Thu, Dec 06, 2001, Bill Janssen wrote:
> >  BTW: What's about the idea to include some images in the plucker prc
> >  and add a new function code to display them? For example we can
> >  include an bullet picture and use this for rendering the ordered list
> >  items (no more problems with other Charsets) or an Broken Picture
>
> Yes, I was planning to do this.

You better have some very good arguments for adding this to the *viewer*
For me it seems to be a task better handled by the parser. How many
different bullets did you intend to add to the viewer? You can have
several levels in a list...

The "broken picture" image doesn't add anything, but bloat...

/Mike