> On Thu, Dec 06, 2001, Bill Janssen wrote:
> > >  BTW: What's about the idea to include some images in the plucker prc
> > >  and add a new function code to display them? For example we can
> > >  include an bullet picture and use this for rendering the ordered list
> > >  items (no more problems with other Charsets) or an Broken Picture
> >
> > Yes, I was planning to do this.

> You better have some very good arguments for adding this to the *viewer*
> For me it seems to be a task better handled by the parser. How many
> different bullets did you intend to add to the viewer? You can have
> several levels in a list...

Can the bullet images be pulled from the empty slots on a font resource? All
the slots before the letters start are just sitting there empty. Doesn't add
any size to use them for something else (though the bullets can't be bigger
than maxfontwidth of the other characters in the set). This would work for
solid color bullets, as the b&w text from font can be colored as desired
using the color functions in the parser (parser would allow content provider
to provide color/which bullet to be set, ie with a stylesheet). Images
however, also work on 2.0 handhelds.

Best wishes,
Robert