> And a thanks to David for creating the openurls.plkr.org wiki site.  I try
> to sort at least 10 urls a day.

        Thank you, and thanks for helping out. I've seen your name pop up
quite a bit in the revision history.

> Will the wiki site ever be publicly linked to on the main website or is it
> just a temporary means to sort before incorporating into the future
> my.plkr.org ?

        I may link it to the main website, but I'd rather wait until Wesley
and I congeal our ideas into one interface, and then shove that back into
the my.plkr.org site itself. I need to set up another server dedicated to
the fetching though, before I can do that.. and my rack is in Phoenix, AZ
awaiting me to get some cash to ship it so I can bolt in the new boxes. =/

        Just keep sorting for now, and know that all of this will eventually
be exposed in a very slick interface that allows you to log in, and specify
the "What", "Where", "How", and so on of your content.

d.