> Indeed, the Plucker Team has ignored the possibility to build plucker
> on Windows.  Who cares?  Despite that oversite, it can be done now,
> thanks to Cygwin.  (That's why Cygwin exists!)  Moreover, it's
> entirely possible that if header-file-naming was the only impediment
> to a Cygwin build, then they might have made the necessary changes.
> So I don't think the Plucker Team should be criticized for this issue.
>
> My 20p.

I have built the Plucker viewer and parser in Cygwin before. Although, that is
-With an older Cygwin (beta20).
-Haven't built the new hires branches, with the extra SDKs.

The cygwin just needed a few extra tools to download that weren't part of the
distribution back
in their beta20 days.

There were some question marks on the lists over the past year about how to build with
Cygwin.
Thanks very much for your advice on the changes needed to do it with the new hires
branches and
a new cygwin.

Best wishes,
Robert