All this stuff is funny!! My first computer was a Commodore 64. I think it was named that because it had 64k of RAM.... Remember that one could be extended with a tape drive and or flappy. I'm not sure if I had a flappy....

Around that time I went into a business that was using a Commodore 64. Maybe that is all we needed?

I do not recall the Gov regulating it because of all the power it had for that period.....

The next year I bought a garage clone that had a 8088 - 8 bit CPU and 1MB of RAM of which 640k was addressable. Yikes what a power hungry beast...

On 2021-07-27 15:04, Aaron Jones via PLUG-discuss wrote:
Those are some dangerous statements.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/05/06/chinas-greenhouse-gas-emissions-exceed-us-developed-world-report.html

If you think little Johnny playing fort nite is going to be the
deciding factor versus China producing more pollution than all other
developed nations combined I would disagree. But if you are war
hawking here and trying to bait us into a pollution debate so you can
get everyone to do the whole “war with China thing…” then you
got my reply and I admit I got baited.

On Jul 27, 2021, at 2:58 PM, Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss