From: Joshua Zeidner <jjzeid...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ditching Apple products due to boycotts?
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Monday, May 17, 2010, 5:39 PM

 I would urge EVERYONE, even if you're in the outer realms of Arizona (probably
means even more to you then) to come to this.  I spoke to some organizers and
they are busing in people from other states.  The whole country is coming to
this thing.  When is the last time you've even seen your state capitol????  I
was down there the other day when Al Sharpton payed us a visit, there were
people waving a USSR flag.

  -jmz