On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 18:46, Matt Iavarone <matt.iavar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Again, you are showing your ignorance.  If you enter without inspection,
> you cannot apply for a visa or change your status.  You have to go back to
> your native country, subject to a ban of up to 10 years, and then apply and
> wait, and of course pay through the nose with non existant funds.

Right.. thats part of the penalty of coming here illegally. I didn't say it
would be easy.  Companies that are luring them here have the money.  Though
if they paid those fees then it would be cheaper to pay Americans to do
those jobs instead of exploiting people from Mexico.

So you're saying that since it's 'hard' then we should be ok with anyone
breaking the law as long as it's easier than following the law?

If a company offers them a job they can get a green card to work here
legally:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=daa2a6c515083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=daa2a6c515083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD