On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 16:09, Joshua Zeidner <jjzeid...@gmail.com> wrote:

>   The issue of illegal aliens is essentially an enormous financial siphon
> and legal black hole that is fenced off from public criticism by the (false)
> pretext of racism.

I'd agree that in MOST cases it is false and no racism is involved.  There
are still a small minority of racist idiots out there on BOTH sides.
Racists are typically not very intelligent and it is easier to blame their
problems on other people than face the fact that they're the only captain of
their ship in life.

The media seems to do a lot of racism flame throwing.  This new law is a
perfect example of that.  We have people like our US Attorney general giving
opinion on it based only on what they've heard in the media (hasn't actually
read it) which just fuels the misinformation even more.  Anyone that shows
up for the pro-SB1070 rally will immediately be branded as racist by the
media (local and otherwise), the numbers will be under reported, and the
racist idiots that show up will be the voice heard on the news.

>   Many different groups use this siphon and legal black hole to their
> advantage.  Naturally such a thing attracts all sorts of characters ranging
> from economic refugees to mafia drug lords to corrupt bureaucrats.  It
> certainly does not benefit Americans at all.  When you calculate cost to tax
> base, they don't even offer cheap labor.
>
>    -jmz

America is essentially a safety valve and money stream for Mexico.  The
Mexican people are a proud hard working people that are oppressed by their
own corrupt government and rich families.  I bet if there were a popular
vote there the Mexican people would vote to become a US territory.