Thanks for the recommendations. Do I understand the difference between
the 2270DW and the 2280DW is that the latter has a scanner to enable
copying? It's only $10 more at B&H. And speaking of B&H, are they Los
Angeles only, or do they have a Portland presence?

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 21:38:57 -0700
Erik Lane <erikl...@gmail.com> dijo: