This is filled with platitudes, but doesn't address any of the
substantitive questions.

For example, is it wise to have an init system also control su as well as
DHCPd. ?

also, are we transitioning from gnu-linux to lennartix by ditching the unix
philosophy ?

quite frankly this seems like the typical practice of embrace - extend -
extinguish.