It seems they are still having problems after the hack and server re-set
of last week.  Most of this weekend my hosted website has a mis directed
link for getting into see my E-Mail login.  Several "Spiritone.com"
searches show missing page faults.  I've had no response to a Sat. before
dawn request to 'supp...@spiritone.com', most of today, PDX and Vancouver
phone are always busy and the other from my cell tech dept. rings without
answer.   Until this I had been mostly happy with their service.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>