I agree this should have been originally posted to plug-talk but it was not,
which is why my response was to plug and why this response is also to plug.  I
am not going to accept a label of "covid denier" since I am not one, nor was I
advising people to take no precautions.

So I'm a "covid denier" eh?  OK let's look at this particular logical game,
called "cancelling someone"

The CDC's rules are that that anyone who does not bother with getting
additional vaccines is going to get COVID and thus is a COVID denier.

Except, the CDC also stated that COVID was not in the US in 2019.  I got sick
in 2019 around Thanksgiving.

So, if someone wanting to cancel me based on the CDC's rules asserts I had
COVID in 2019, and am denying I had it, then they are asserting the CDC was
lying.  So if the CDC is lying about that, then it's lying about the basis for
me being a COVID denier - so they lose.

However, if that person accepts that I DID NOT have COVID in 2019, then since I
did NOT get it even while being exposed (before vaccines were available), and
because I have not taken the full course of vaccines, once more the CDC is
lying, and so it's also lying about the basis for me being a COVID denier.  So,
once more - the person trying  to cancel me loses the game.

I've had plenty of experience playing the cancel culture game and most people
who play it with me leave bleeding. LOL

Ted