I would recommend to follow Ben's advice and reinstalling both Nvidia as
well as virtual box in this order.

You seems to be missing correct kernel modules. I have not seen any
indication of uefi issues in the information given.

Reinstalling package can be done either by removing package and installing
it again or by install -f - that should force reinstall without the need
for the package removal.

As for moving your vbox win7 instance to a new computer - you should save
CPU info and incorporate it to your vbox VM config before the move. If you
do not do that, windows will detect the CPU change and will deactivate.
Given win7 EOL, you might find it difficult to re-activate/re-install it.
Also note - win7 will refuse to run on newer CPUs than Skylake, I think -
thus making the CPU info config not optional.

Best luck,
Tomas