> SW01 is the main switch, it has most of the cameras on VLAN 20 (the VLAN I
> calledo[a number 2)
> SW02 is the secondary switch in another building. At this time we have no
> cameras on the second VLAN.
>
> One item of note, all of the ports are marked [Trunk] I assume that those
> that will have cameras on them should  be marked as [access] At this time
> all of the devices on VLAN 1 talk across both switches. It only fails when
> it is the camera VLAN and when the SFP transceiver for VLAN 01 is plugged
> into SW02.

 I looked at the screenshots and I think I see the configuration problem.
Ports 49 & 50 are  your fiber trunks. They're correctly set to trunk, but
they're not tagged.

When access ports are set to untagged and PVID is set. That means packets
coming in from the access devices won't have tags, but they are assigned a
tag when you have port based vlans configured. So all the packets from the
cameras get assigned a VLAN 20 tag before they're sent out across the
trunk.

Ports 49 & 50 aren't set to tagged. so when tagged packets from the access
ports reach the trunk ports, they just drop the packets.

If you have 1 vlan traversing the trunk such as the mngmt vlan 1, you don't
have to set the trunk to tagged and ust checking Port based Vlan ID (PVID)
gets the packets across the trunk.

Therefore, on both trunk ports 49 & 50 on both switches you need to set
them to tagged so they'll carry traffic across those trunks in both
directions between both switches.

That should do the trick.