Mike,
I got back to this one today. Here is what I have at this time
Switch A Fibre port 50 tagged, VLAN 2
Switch B Fibre port 50 tagged, VLAN 2

I still am seeing the same issue. I tried tagging both port 49 and
50 but that caused total loss of communications, on the admin
VLAN 1 between the two. untagged port 49 on each end and
got my admin VLAN back across the network. So now I am still
trying to figure out what is going on. The link to the 200/300
switches does not even match the screens I have on these
SG200-50p

I did find another Cisco document that explained that I just needed
to tag the two ends of the the VLAN 2 fibre ports (port 50 on
each switch) that is what I have done but still get no data across
the fibre.

If I look at the Spanning Tree data, I see under  STP Interface
settings
Switch A
49 GE49 Enabled Disabled STP Designated 20000 128 Forwarding
32768-f0:29:29:f5:43:bd 128-97 0 1
50 GE50 Enabled Disabled STP Designated 20000 128 Forwarding
32768-f0:29:29:f5:43:bd 128-98 0 1

Switch B

49 GE49 Enabled Disabled STP Root 20000 128 Forwarding
32768-f0:29:29:f5:43:bd 128-97 0 1
50 GE50 Enabled Disabled STP Alternate 20000 128 Discarding
32768-f0:29:29:f5:43:bd 128-98 0 0
This one says discarding for port 50, so suspect that is the issue.

One other question, all of the ports on the VLAN 2 are marked [Trunk]
should the end user/device
ports be marked as [Access] or [General] I am wondering if this is causing
any issues.
All of the ports on VLAN 1 are also marked as [trunk] but they talk to
anything that gets connected
to the switch.