Well folks here is the capture. This is when the device does the
time change.
-------------------------SoF----------------------------------------------
No.     Time    Source  Destination     Protocol        Length  Info
1416    6995.707153289  192.168.7.45    192.168.7.1     DNS     129
Standard query 0x011d A my.radiothermostat.com
1417    6995.743011679  192.168.7.1     192.168.7.45    DNS     283
Standard query response 0x011d A my.radiothermostat.com CNAME
rtcoa-load-balancer.energyhub.net CNAME
prod-ext-2-397343966.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com A 3.214.34.120 A
54.209.187.172 A 107.21.255.187
1418    6995.744228645  192.168.7.45    107.21.255.187  TCP     125
35222 → 80 [SYN] Seq=0 Win=2896 Len=0 MSS=1460 WS=1 SACK_PERM=1
TSval=23065200 TSecr=0
1419    6995.795424653  107.21.255.187  192.168.7.45    TCP     121     80
→ 35222 [SYN, ACK] Seq=0 Ack=1 Win=26847 Len=0 MSS=1460 SACK_PERM=1
TSval=1316753308 TSecr=23065200 WS=256
1420    6995.796759302  192.168.7.45    107.21.255.187  TCP     113
35222 → 80 [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=2896 Len=0 TSval=23065200 TSecr=1316753308
1421    6995.797280360  192.168.7.45    107.21.255.187  TCP     204
35222 → 80 [PSH, ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=2896 Len=91 TSval=23065200
TSecr=1316753308 [TCP segment of a reassembled PDU]
1422    6995.851194008  107.21.255.187  192.168.7.45    TCP     113     80
→ 35222 [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=92 Win=26880 Len=0 TSval=1316753363 TSecr=23065200
1423    6995.853333530  192.168.7.45    107.21.255.187  HTTP    579
POST /filtrete/rest/rtcoa HTTP/1.1
1424    6995.905205495  107.21.255.187  192.168.7.45    TCP     113     80
→ 35222 [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=558 Win=28160 Len=0 TSval=1316753417 TSecr=23065300
1425    6995.912865908  107.21.255.187  192.168.7.45    HTTP    585
HTTP/1.1 200 200
1426    6995.935820827  192.168.7.45    107.21.255.187  TCP     113
35222 → 80 [FIN, PSH, ACK] Seq=558 Ack=473 Win=2424 Len=0 TSval=23065300
TSecr=1316753424
1427    6995.986668924  107.21.255.187  192.168.7.45    TCP     113     80
→ 35222 [FIN, ACK] Seq=473 Ack=559 Win=28160 Len=0 TSval=1316753499
TSecr=23065300
It is during this transaction that the time change takes place.
I never signed up for their cloud service. This took place betwen
Sept when I turned off the A/C and Nov when I turned on the
heat. Thermostat was on all of the time. And as far as I know it
was talking to the local HA server.