On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:14:46 -0700
Keith Lofstrom <kei...@kl-ic.com> dijo:

I have been sorely vexed by the login keyring requirements, and created
the thread 'Login Keyring' on Saturday 22/2/12 which ultimately resolved
most of my issues. It included ~20 responses covering a lot of matters
that I previously had no ken of.

My problem was two of my computers which auto-boot without logins. I
did that because neither ever leaves the house, nor do they contain
sensitive information. It turns out the the keyring is set by the
login, so without a login I was constantly being harassed for the login
keyring password.

If you can find the thread it might be a useful read.