------- Original Message -------
On Friday, May 12th, 2023 at 5:15 AM, Tomas Kuchta
<tomas.kuchta.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > .
>

> I'd think that Russell's suggestion about backup + reset to factory +
> update to the latest firmware + reconfigure is the least costly and
> intrusive option to start with.
>
> If you still cannot connect to the wifi hotspot after that - then it would
> be prudent to start trouble shoot. Let's cross that bridge when ....
>
> -T

A factory reset is the MOST intrusive option because you are little wiping out
all data and preferences on a device and taking it offline. Remember that the
device is currently functioning as intended on other networks so why mess with
that? So before making changes to the configuration or firmware we should try
to isolate the point of failure. Isolate the problem.... then root cause.

Something about this Verizon hotspot network is different from the others. What
is it?

By far the easiest thing to do here is change the Verizon hotspot to broadcast
an OPEN network, no encryption. If that works then we know more-or-less where
the problem is.

Not saying this is a solution. OPEN encryption should not fail on any device
and will tell us if the Verizon hotspot is using an encryption scheme that the
Bullet M2 can't handle.
-Ben