From: PLUG <plug-boun...@pdxlinux.org> On Behalf Of Ben Koenig
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2023 2:32 PM
To: plug@pdxlinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Any Ubiquiti Experts?

Yeah they usually have a couple options, but only a couple. There are some
really wacky issues from years ago that typically require a software update to
resolve. Even knowing what the hotspot is currently broadcasting can be helpful
in narrowing it down or ruling it out.

Try connecting a MBP from 2013/2014 to a wpa 2/3 network and youll see what I
mean. It works on paper :)

-Ben
Sent from ProtonMail mobile