Kyle Wrote:
> Greg, what time do the stocks quit showing?  I installed Friday night
> about 6, but didn't get any quotes.  Maybe I missed a setting, but I
> just entered several symbols to try it out.  Also, where do you adjust
> the clock from 24-hr. to 12-hour time?  Mine has changed somehow, and I
> can't find the screen for that setting.  As always, great plugin.
> Thanks for all of your hard work.
I haven't tested it yet much, but I believe they should stop showing at
midnight Eastern time if you have your time offset set correctly.

Unless your offset is something large, you probably should have seen
something.  Try a single stock first, like yahoo or something.

The time formatting options are done in the Server Settings ->
Formatting page under time settings.

-Greg

--
GoCubs