Anthonyinnyc Wrote:
> I LOVE THIS PLUGIN...
> I previously owned an HD1000 by Roku and have since replaced it with a
> squeezebox.... the one feature my wife has missed from the HD1000 was
> the weather app.  This plugin completely fills that gap.
>
> With my wife now happy I can think about what I want ... I love the
> scrolling up coming game info.... Could we get the previous nights
> final scores?
>
> Right now it says
> NBA
> Lakers @ Maverics -8:30
>
> Alternatively you could do
> NBA - Today's Games
> Lakers @ Maverics 8:30
>
> Then do a second Pass
> NBA - Yesterday's Results
> Heat 118 Pistons 106
>
> You've done an amazing job already... keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback.  It's certainly good to hear that you're no
longer an evil Roku customer!

As for the previous days results.....  of course this is possible, but
it would require double the web hits and some code modification to each
sport to do two hits/etc.  I'm not sure I want to undertake that project
right now :)

One option, however, which may work for you is to change the URL's for
where it's parsing data from.  For most of the sports it currently
pulls a specific date's games directly in the URL (the URL contains a
date).  I believe if you remove the date it will return what it thinks
you're most interested in.  For example, early in the day it will show
you the previous day's results, while later on it will show you
upcoming/current scores.  Some of you may have noticed it's actually
doing this right now for college basketball.

Hopefully that made some sense!

I'll keep it on the back burner in case down the road I'm out of ideas
on new features to add.

Thanks again
-Greg

--