mbonsack Wrote:
> Great job!  Thanks for getting the barometric pressure in.  One thing
> you mentioned that you were considering is providing an option for
> removing the AM/PM indicator for the time.  That would be a great
> enhancement to allow more data to fit.

You can make this change yourself by adding one line to the
SuperDateTime "Plugin.pm" file.  On my Windows box it's located here:
"C:/Program Files/SlimServer/server/Plugins/SuperDateTime/Plugin.pm".

In version SuperDateTime 4.0.1 line 2737 is:
                my $time = Slim::Utils::Misc::timeF();

Immediately below 2737 add this line:
                $time =~ s/ [AP]M//;
to remove the AM/PM from the time.  Works for me anyway, YMMV.

--
jimj