Just installed 4.0.4, and I think I've found a bug.

In 4.0.1, when you press the FF button to cycle through the long
forecasts, the three forecast dates are presented in chronological
order -- for example, during the day, you see Tonight, then Tomorrow,
then Tomorrow Night.

Now, with 4.0.4, pressing the FF button once brings up the second
forecast screen... using the example above, Tomorrow pops up first.  I
have to cycle through manually to get to the forecast for Tonight.

I reverted back to 4.0.1, and the forecast order is back to normal.

Can anyone else reproduce this?

--
David Zuckerman