I don't know if anyone else just had this problem, but weather.com just
(temporarily?) stopped listing my zip code causing SuperDateTime to
obviously not get any data.  I went back and used the city lookup to
get my weather.com city code, plugged that in, and am now fine.  I'm
sure it's just a momentary hiccup, but wanted to post this for anyone.
I was getting frustrated thinking it was due to a SlimServer beta update
I did.  By the way GoCubs, I still love this plugin, hands down the most
useful feature that my SB2 has... other than music streaming of course.
;)

--
crimson